Friday 4 September 2015

AMAZING EGG : ALLAH Appears On Egg Shell

A Muslim couple were amazed to find a miracle egg with the word Allah written on its shell, Leicester, Leicestershire, UK. Anisa Jussab, 36, was going to bake a cake for her husband Farid, 37, when she suddenly noticed the unusual marks on one of the eggs she bought in a local supermarket. The surprised woman took a closer look at the shell and saw the phrase “None to be worshipped except Allah” written in Arabic script. She said: “We have been blessed by a miracle. It’s not something anyone has carved on the egg. These things appear and I’ve heard about this sort of thing in the roots of trees and in the sky. It is a sign and I think it’s a message to all Muslims to forgive and to have a clean heart. It is a miracle and a blessing.” Farid added to the story: “When she took the egg out she felt the marks with her hand and then looked and saw our God’s name on it, as well as other writing all the way around. I was sleeping and she came running upstairs to wake me. The sun was shining and I could see it perfectly. All the hairs on my arms stood up. We were both so shocked and surprised. I immediately ran to the imam in the Masjid Ul Imam Al Bukhari mosque who advised me to make a hole and get the egg out and then eat the egg with my wife. Then I shall put the shell in a glass container where anyone can come and see it. I am going to keep the egg forever now. I’m not the sort of man who prays five times a day so this is amazing.” This is not the first time the word Allah appears on various objects. It was spotted on fish, egg plants, cacti, melons and even on human hands and ears. However, the scholars believe that all these inscriptions are simply flukes. Arabic letters, unlike Latin characters, are very simple and graceful in form, meaning with a little bit of imagination one can find them naturally occurring everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment