Saturday 29 August 2015

AVOID STRESSFUL STUDIES

Always examine your reading or study ability. Do not overload yourself in the name of covering grounds. Measure the lenght of studies your abiliy can contain to avoid fruitless efforts. Study the number of pages or even lines you know you can comprehend or assimilate and reproduce. IT IS NOT HOW FAR BUT HOW WELL. It is not the number of pages or texts of your resource material that you are able to cover that matter but the ones you are able to recall,comprehend,assimilate and reproduce without much stress. Hence,know your limit and avoid over stressing yourself. Read to understand do not read just for the sake of reading. Always repeat or revisit lines or sentences you dont understand until you are able to digest the message. If your ability can only take few lines to understand,STOP THERE and take a moment out to digest what you have read. From experience, I embark my study journey base on my current physical,emotional and psychological condition. Sometimes,I have the gas and energy to study for donkey hours and I will still be able to fathom all I have read. This is not far from the fact that I was sound physically,emotionally,psychologically and mentally. Also,sometimes I might have to study perhaps a page,few pages or even few lines if that is what my system and condition can manage or accomodate. This will enable you to achieve your desired objective each time you pick up your resource material.

No comments:

Post a Comment